1. A civil engineer created the slippery part of a water slide
Whenever you are slipping and sliding crazily around the twists and turns of a slide, remember
who made that moment possible, engineers.
2. Concrete is the second most consumed material on the planet (following water).
3. The Ferris wheel is regarded as one of the greatest engineering marvels of the world.
4. The Giza Pyramid is the most significant evidence of civil engineering greatness.
5. Architecture and Civil Engineering were considered the same until the 18th Century
6. The word engineer comes from a Latin word meaning, “cleverness”
7. Engineers solve problems applying mathematical and scientific knowledge
And there you have it ! The wonderful world of engineering, so how many of those facts did you know?